No, seriously. After "reading" these articles I now know less Sesotho than I used to before... - ZyXoas
- Perhaps you are able to help fix it? Angela 06:33, 8 February 2006 (UTC)
- Um, the main page of the Sotho Wikipedia is unprotected. Also, it appears almost all of the contributions are by interwiki bots. I don't know if I ought to bother to find a translator for what I am typing into Sotho, because I don't think there can be too many people who actually KNOW Sotho that read OR edit this. --18.104.22.168 00:51, 21 March 2007 (UTC)
I'm from South Africa yay! I don't speak Sotho, I'm Afrikaans, but Sotho's such a rad language! My one friend's Sotho, she's so cool lol... but yeah. Anyways bye. 22.214.171.124 13:27, 23 Phupjane 2007 (UTC)
Hi, i request a bot bit for BotMultichill.
- Botmaster : Multichill
- Bot's name : BotMultichill
- List of botflags on others wikipedias: about 100+ atm (see meta:User:Multichill for the current list)
- Purpose: Interwiki (pywikipedia)
- Technical details : BotMultichill is an interwiki bot starting at the Dutch wikipedia. The bot uses the pywikipedia framework and runs day and night in autonomous mode. Sometimes the bot will run in manual assisted mode to solve interwiki conflicts. Multichill 16:02, 6 Lwetse 2007 (UTC)
Hi, i request a bot flag for AlleborgoBot
- Operator: Alleborgo
- Automatic or Manually Assisted: Automatic, in "-autonomous" mode. Sometimes the bot will run in manual assisted mode to solve interwiki conflicts.
- Programming Language(s): Pywikipedia framework daily updated to the last SVN version
- Function Summary: interwiki
- Already has a bot flag in: ar, am, an, ast, az, bar, bat-smg, bg, br, bn, bpy, bs, ca, ceb, cs, cv, da, de, el, en, eo, es, et, eu, fa, fi, fiu-vro, fr, frp, fy, ga, gl, he, hr, hsb, ht, hu, hy, id, is, it, iu, ja, jv, ka, kk, ksh, ku, lb, li, lmo, ln, lt, lv, mk, mi, ml, mr, ms, mt, nap, nds, nds-nl, nl, nn, no, pl, pms, ps, pt, ro, roa-tara, ru, sco, sh, sk, simple, sl, sq, sr, su, sv, ta, tg, th, to, tr, tt, uk, ur, vec, vi, vls, vo, zh, zh-classical, zh-min-nan, zh-yue. On it.wiki has done more than 65000 edit.
Thanks --AlleborgoBot 16:20, 2 Pudungwana 2007 (UTC)
- Operator: User:Purodha = ksh:User:Purodha (b'crat @ ksh)
- Function: interwiki link maintenance
- Operation: manually-assisted mode, occasionally in automatic or autonomous mode, starting mostly from the Wikipedia of Ripuarian languages
- Software: pywikipediabot framework updated daily from svn to latest version
- Already has bot flag on: more pending.
- Generally, there is cumulated data on the bot (sorry, due to current technical problems at the toolserver, the data is partially not up to date, and may be inaccessible for short periods of time)
Thank you! --Purodha Blissenbach 11:34, 12 Hlakola 2008 (UTC)
Hi, i request a bot bit for CarsracBot.
- Botmaster : Carsrac
- Bot's name : CarsracBot
- List of botflags on others wikipedias: none
- Purpose: Interwiki (pywikipedia) on small wikipedia for a start
- Technical details : the bot will run in manual assisted mode to solve interwiki conflicts.
Thanks 16:52, 9 Mmesa 2008 (UTC)
Is it right?[fetola mohloli]
Hello, on all Sesotho-Speaker. I dont speak Sesotho, I'm german. I'm only here, because I wanted to ask: Is it really that "Metsotso e mashome a meraro ka mora hora ya leshome le motso e mong", translated "half past ten" means?
Thanks, for your answers.
Hi, I request a bot bit for SieBot.
- Botmaster : Siebrand
- Bot's name : SieBot
- List of botflags on others Wikipedias: Almost every Wikipedia (some 25 missing). See current list of user status and edits
- Purpose: Interwiki (pywikipedia)
- Technical details : SieBot is an interwiki bot starting at any Wikipedia. The bot uses the pywikipedia framework and runs day and night in autonomous mode. Sometimes the bot will run in manual assisted mode to solve interwiki conflicts. It has made over 5 million edits since it started. Siebrand 22:46, 26 Phupjane 2008 (UTC)
Dear all, this is to request a bot flag for Synthebot. Its technical information is summarized below.
- Operator: Julian Mendez
- Automatic or Manually Assisted: mostly automatic in autonomous mode; sometimes manually assisted to solve interwiki conflicts
- Programming Language(s): pywikipedia (source code)
- Function Summary: interwiki links
- Already has a bot flag on: global bot running on more than 200 wikipedias.
Bot policy[fetola mohloli]
Hello. To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. In particular, this policy allows stewards to automatically flag known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable), which form the vast majority of such requests. The policy also enables global bots on this wiki (if this page says that is acceptable), which are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots.
This policy makes bot access requesting much easier for local users, operators, and stewards. To implement it we only need to create a redirect to this page from Project:Bot policy, and add a line at the top noting that it is used here. Please read the text at m:Bot policy before commenting. If you object, please say so; I hope to implement it in one week if there is no objection, since it is particularly written to streamline bot requests on wikis with little or no community interest in bot access requests. --Luckas Blade 16:37, 1 Hlakubele 2009 (UTC)
Fetola setshwantso le ditaba[fetola mohloli]